Windows 11 Professional Retail features:
BitLocker device encryption – If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data in the Windows 11 Professional Retail.
Device encryption – If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
Internet protection – App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
Parental controls and protection – Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
Secure boot – Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
(WIP) Windows Information Protection – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
Windows Hello – Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
The Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.
Are you looking for office software that works with Windows 11?
Windows 11 Professional Retail also includes business management and deployment tools
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Group Policy
- Kiosk mode setup
- Microsoft Store for Business
- Mobile device management
- Support for Active Directory
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Windows Update for Business
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection and Microsoft account
*Important* your PC must be running on a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 specification version.
Use the PC Health Check app to see if your PC can run Windows 11
Not the right Windows OS for you?