Last updated: November 5, 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED.
ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Here are some really important things for you to know about how ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED sells:
- Please make sure that all of the details you supply are accurate because we will use them to communicate with you
- We will endeavour to supply you with the product you ordered or offer you an alternative
- Products by ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED have a 1-year hardware warranty from the date of delivery which is not transferable. Please note that this warranty does not apply to any defect in the hardware arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party. If you use the product in a way that ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED do not recommend, your failure to follow ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED instructions or any alteration or repair you carry out without ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED prior written approval will also result in the loss of your warranty.
- We do not disclose any personal information to 3rd parties without authorization and we will try to use reasonable endeavours to protect any data we have from unauthorized access.
- Only the products description and price shown on your order are accurate, no advert forms any part of our sales contract with you. These terms supersede any prior agreement whether oral or written
- Off the shelf, products are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Any custom-built PC system or product that is customized or made to order in any way will be exempt from this act.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to assess the usefulness and/or suitability of any product purchased. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED staff and literature will try and help make a good decision, but ultimately the customer is in control of what they purchase.
- ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED will not take any responsibility for any loss of data due to software or hardware failure. If you want to minimize the impact of this please backup regularly.
- ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED will not take any responsibility for any hardware brought to us to install into a custom-built system.
- Some products can appear to have a fault, even when there is nothing physically wrong with them. Our engineers use industry-standard tests to ascertain the nature of any issues reported and our warranty is for hardware only.
- Prices change all the time in the computer sector, so customers are advised to check-all of the details when making a purchase. Only your order confirmation will show exactly which products have been supplied and at which price.
- The prices on our website are excluding VAT.
- Please note all our prices do not include delivery charges, amount payable and options available will be clearly shown in the checkout and the order confirmation page.
- Ownership of products passes from ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED to the customer when cleared funds have been received by ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED for the products (including delivery charges where appropriate), not before. However please note that the products shall be the customer’s responsibility from the time of delivery. If you do not pay ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED for the products on time, without limiting any other options which ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED may have. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED reserve the right to cancel or suspend any other order which you have made until you have paid the outstanding amount due.
- If a price you see on ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED seems too good to be true, please confirm before ordering, if we discover a pricing error after taking the order, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order to receive a full refund. We will not process your order until we have your instructions, if we are unable to contact you using the contact details provided by you during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
- We can only deliver to the address where your credit/debit card is registered.
- Delivery time can vary; we know this is annoying and we always do our best. Remember, if you are not in when our courier calls, then they will leave a card with contact details for the local depot and you can arrange a re delivery at a mutually convenient time.
- If you wish to cancel your internet order in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, then please do so by email or recorded delivery letter within 7 days of receipt. We will refund the price of the product(s) in full together with the cost of sending the product to you as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED notifying you that you are entitled to a refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) to ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED, remember the goods must be in exactly the same condition as they were when delivered. For example, you can’t open the packaging at all, goods returned to ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED which is not re-sellable will incur a restocking fee.
- If you decide to cancel an order for a custom-built PC, we would need to be notified 24 hours after placing the order, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED reserves the right to charge a £35 cancellation fee – which will be deducted directly from any refund. Opened software cannot be returned and the same goes for products where you have registered the product with the manufacturer.
- The software cannot be returned and same goes for products that have been registered with the manufacturer.
- Please report any faults or issues as soon as you notice them, ideally by email (which includes your order details) with a follow-up phone call. We will work with you to find the best solution, whether that means a repair or replacement. Please note that sometimes a product will go ‘end of life’ before developing a fault. In cases where a repair or exact replacement is not possible, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED will supply a replacement which has similar performance characteristics to your original product. For example, with graphics cards, that might mean a more modern card that achieves similar (+/- 5%) 3D Mark 2011 scores to the faulty product.
- If you purchase a system from ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED and later believe you have discovered a fault, please note that we will remove any 3rd party hardware before we begin testing. That means we will bring the machine back to the condition in which it was shipped – then perform our tests to prove that the hardware works. Issues caused by hardware or software added after the original purchase date must be reported to the person/company that supplied them to you. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED do not warrant that your system will work with any hardware or software that has not been supplied and installed by a trained ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED engineer.
- ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED is committed to honouring your statutory rights as a consumer, but we also disclaim any and all liability for the supply of goods and services to the maximum amount permissible by law. Similarly, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED cannot be held responsible for issues caused by an act of God or 3rd parties.
- For security reasons or any other concerns, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LIMITED keeps the right to decline any order. If the payment was already taken full refund will be granted up to 8-10 business days.